|PROP 65 WARNING||CONNECT WITH US|
- PEM® Self-Clinching Fasteners
- ATLAS® Brand Blind Threaded Rivets
- Panel and Access Hardware
- Large Knob, Spring-Loaded
- Low Profile Knob, Spring-loaded
- Screw Head, Spring-loaded
- Screw Head, Spring-loaded, compact
- Screw Head, no Spring
- Tool only, Spring-loaded
- Tool only, Flush Mounted, no Spring
- Tool only, Spinning Clinch Bolt
- For Installing into Stainless
- Locating Pin, Spring-loaded
- Captive Screws, Broaching
- Heat Sink Mounting System
- ReelFast® Surface Mount Spring-Loaded Panel Fastener
- Standoffs and Spacers
- Concealed-Head Standoffs
- Keyhole® Standoffs - Type SKC
- Blind, Threaded Standoffs
- Standoffs, Thru-Hole, Threaded and Unthreaded
- Standoffs for Installing Into Stainless (all)
- Thin Sheet, Thru-Hole Standoffs
- Snap-Top® Standoffs
- Grounding Standoffs
- Close to Edge Standoffs
- Self-clinching microPEM® Standoffs
- Inserts for
- Installation Tools and Repair Kits
- Heli-Coil™ Wire Inserts
- Precision Ball Bearing Slides
- Fasteners for Mounting into Printed Circuit Boards
- Captive Screws, Broaching - Type PFK
- Captive Screws, Surface Mount
- Captive Screws, other
- Nuts, Broaching
- Nuts and Spacers/Standoffs, Surface Mount
- Standoffs, Broaching
- Standoffs, SNAPTOP® - Type KSSB
- Standoffs, Flare Mount - Type KFB3
- Studs, Broaching - Type KFH
- Right Angle Fastener - Type SMTRA
- ReelFast® microPEM® Surface Mount Nuts / Standoffs
- ReelFast® Surface Mount Spring-Loaded Panel Fastener - Type SMTPFLSM™
- microPEM® TackSert® Inserts
- Weld Nuts
- nuts, bolts & screws
- glides, leveling devices, isolaters & machinery mounts
- assembly hardware standoffs, spacers, & finishing supplies
- knobs, handles & hinges
- bearing seals, gasketing & plastic bearings
- quick access fasteners, latches & spring devices
- lock bolts & rivets
- standard hardware
The PEMSERTER® Series 4® press with automatic feed provides 6 tons of force and has a 45.7 cm / 18" throat depth which provides clearance for a variety of chassis configurations. It is designed to install self-clinching nuts, studs, and standoffs in sizes M2.5 to M6 / #2-56 to 1/4".
Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits
- Pneumatic power for speed, consistency, and simple operation.
- Uses same tooling components as the Series 2000® and Series 3000™ presses.
- Automatically installs nuts, studs, and standoffs from M2.5 to M6 / #2-56 to 1/4".
- Pneumatic and PLC logic control system.
- Touch-screen for operator friendly operation.
- Vibratory feeder bowl for automatic fastener feeding.
- Integral point-of-operation safety.
- Insertion force adjustable from 1.8 to 53.4 kN / 400 to 12,000 lbs.
- Laser pointer, stroke counter, and lockable cabinet for tools and accessories storage.
Unit of Measure
|N/A 1.8 to 53.4 kN400 to 12000 lb|
|N/A Pneumatic and PLC Logic|
Pressure System Type
|N/A Pneumatic / Lever|
|N/A 120 V, 60 Hz, 4 A 230 V, 50 Hz, 2 A Single Phase|
6 to 7 bar / 90 to 100 psi
12 mm / 1/2 in dia. minimum line flow
|N/A 45.70 cm18.00 in|
Height on Cabinet
|N/A 165.00 cm65.00 in|
|N/A 300.00 kg661.00 lb|
Weight with Cabinet
|N/A 390.00 kg859.00 lb|
Cabinet Dimensions L x W x H
|N/A 66.00 x 78.00 x 76.00 cm26.00 x 31.00 x 30.00 in|