|PROP 65 WARNING||CONNECT WITH US|
- PEM® Self-Clinching Fasteners
- ATLAS® Brand Blind Threaded Rivets
- Panel and Access Hardware
- Large Knob, Spring-Loaded
- Low Profile Knob, Spring-loaded
- Screw Head, Spring-loaded
- Screw Head, Spring-loaded, compact
- Screw Head, no Spring
- Tool only, Spring-loaded
- Tool only, Flush Mounted, no Spring
- Tool only, Spinning Clinch Bolt
- For Installing into Stainless
- Locating Pin, Spring-loaded
- Captive Screws, Broaching
- Heat Sink Mounting System
- ReelFast® Surface Mount Spring-Loaded Panel Fastener
- Standoffs and Spacers
- Concealed-Head Standoffs
- Keyhole® Standoffs - Type SKC
- Blind, Threaded Standoffs
- Standoffs, Thru-Hole, Threaded and Unthreaded
- Standoffs for Installing Into Stainless (all)
- Thin Sheet, Thru-Hole Standoffs
- Snap-Top® Standoffs
- Grounding Standoffs
- Close to Edge Standoffs
- Self-clinching microPEM® Standoffs
- Inserts for
- Installation Tools and Repair Kits
- Heli-Coil™ Wire Inserts
- Precision Ball Bearing Slides
- Fasteners for Mounting into Printed Circuit Boards
- Captive Screws, Broaching - Type PFK
- Captive Screws, Surface Mount
- Captive Screws, other
- Nuts, Broaching
- Nuts and Spacers/Standoffs, Surface Mount
- Standoffs, Broaching
- Standoffs, SNAPTOP® - Type KSSB
- Standoffs, Flare Mount - Type KFB3
- Studs, Broaching - Type KFH
- Right Angle Fastener - Type SMTRA
- ReelFast® microPEM® Surface Mount Nuts / Standoffs
- ReelFast® Surface Mount Spring-Loaded Panel Fastener - Type SMTPFLSM™
- microPEM® TackSert® Inserts
- Weld Nuts
- nuts, bolts & screws
- glides, leveling devices, isolaters & machinery mounts
- assembly hardware standoffs, spacers, & finishing supplies
- knobs, handles & hinges
- bearing seals, gasketing & plastic bearings
- quick access fasteners, latches & spring devices
- lock bolts & rivets
- standard hardware
The Jack Nut Threaded Insert is an economical blind fastener designed for assembly-line use in thin, soft, or brittle materials. When tightened, the body collapses to form legs which grip the inside of the mounting surface, leaving a permanent, reusable threaded insert. Available in steel, brass, and steel with PVC or Raintite® coating.
Standard Jack Nut Threaded Inserts are manufactured of steel with commercial zinc plating. Brass is available upon special request (brass requires a 50,000 piece minimum order).
All Jack Nut threaded inserts can be supplied with coated flanges. Two types of coatings are offered. The first, called Raintite® is used for sealing ambient moisture. The second is a hard plastic coating (PVC) which is used in areas where additional protection is needed against scratching (for example, painted panels). Both can also assist with galvanic corrosion concerns.
For the high-volume setting of all sizes of Jack Nut inserts, these tools set the inserts by rotation, automatically compensating for material thickness variations. Reverses for removal.
Rugged steel tool uses interchangeable screw-rods to set all sizes. Low grip effort is required, and proper stroke is preset for positive setting without overtightening.
The Well-Nut Threaded Insert is a flanged neoprene bushing with a brass machine nut molded into one end. Tightening a conventional machine screw thread in the brass nut causes the insert to expand, making a secure fastening. Available in a variety of rubber compounds for a full range of automotive and industrial environments.
For use when installing a limited quantity of JACK NUTS. Insert the wrench between the screw and the head of the fastener, hold wrench and run in screw to set JACK NUT.
An economical, easy-to-use tool for low-volume installation in any material. Thread pull-rod into JACK NUT, insert into hole, and squeeze handles to set. Interchangeable pull-rods available to set all sizes. Sets all except stainless.