|PROP 65 WARNING||CONNECT WITH US|
- PEM® Self-Clinching Fasteners
- ATLAS® Brand Blind Threaded Rivets
- Panel and Access Hardware
- Large Knob, Spring-Loaded
- Low Profile Knob, Spring-loaded
- Screw Head, Spring-loaded
- Screw Head, Spring-loaded, compact
- Screw Head, no Spring
- Tool only, Spring-loaded
- Tool only, Flush Mounted, no Spring
- Tool only, Spinning Clinch Bolt
- For Installing into Stainless
- Locating Pin, Spring-loaded
- Captive Screws, Broaching
- Heat Sink Mounting System
- ReelFast® Surface Mount Spring-Loaded Panel Fastener
- Standoffs and Spacers
- Concealed-Head Standoffs
- Keyhole® Standoffs - Type SKC
- Blind, Threaded Standoffs
- Standoffs, Thru-Hole, Threaded and Unthreaded
- Standoffs for Installing Into Stainless (all)
- Thin Sheet, Thru-Hole Standoffs
- Snap-Top® Standoffs
- Grounding Standoffs
- Close to Edge Standoffs
- Self-clinching microPEM® Standoffs
- Inserts for
- Installation Tools and Repair Kits
- Heli-Coil™ Wire Inserts
- Precision Ball Bearing Slides
- Fasteners for Mounting into Printed Circuit Boards
- Captive Screws, Broaching - Type PFK
- Captive Screws, Surface Mount
- Captive Screws, other
- Nuts, Broaching
- Nuts and Spacers/Standoffs, Surface Mount
- Standoffs, Broaching
- Standoffs, SNAPTOP® - Type KSSB
- Standoffs, Flare Mount - Type KFB3
- Studs, Broaching - Type KFH
- Right Angle Fastener - Type SMTRA
- ReelFast® microPEM® Surface Mount Nuts / Standoffs
- ReelFast® Surface Mount Spring-Loaded Panel Fastener - Type SMTPFLSM™
- microPEM® TackSert® Inserts
- Weld Nuts
- nuts, bolts & screws
- glides, leveling devices, isolaters & machinery mounts
- assembly hardware standoffs, spacers, & finishing supplies
- knobs, handles & hinges
- bearing seals, gasketing & plastic bearings
- quick access fasteners, latches & spring devices
- lock bolts & rivets
- standard hardware
The ProSet® 1600 is the smallest and lightest of the POP® blind rivet tool family. The ProSet® 1600 is designed to facilitate blind rivet installation in applications with limited access. An optional Mandrel Collection System (MCS) version is available.
This simple, effective pneumatic tool is small, lightweight and has a solid cast aluminum construction. An optional Mandrel Collection System (MCS) version is also available. The PRG/MCS 511A offers an extended nose housing (1-7/8" larger then 510A) for extra reach and improved access.
The heavy-duty, pneumatic-hydraulic 540 is extremely strong and robust as a result of the solid cast construction. As such, it is unbeatable for efficient riveting on mass-production lines. It comes standard as a PRG version. An optional Mandrel Collection System (MCS) version is also available.
Offering a number of options to meet customer requirements, the 5400 family members are all capable of setting the entire range of POP® blind rivets. The 5400 features light trigger action, ease of handling and an air line attached at the tool centerline for less resistance to operator movement. The Long Stroke version, PRT/MCS 5400 LS, provides a stroke of 26mm for setting longer and more specialized rivets.
The newest innovation in blind riveting is the ProSet® family of rivet tools. The ProSet® provides leading industry enhancements, such as its patent-pending Auto Shut-Off Mandrel Collection System (MCS) designed to conserve air consumption when the tool is not in use. While incorporating the latest in ergonomic design, the patent-pending front end requires no tools for removal during routine maintenance and is a first in the industry. The ProSet® 2101 offers a reduced nose housing diameter (0.689”) for narrow access applications. The ProSet® tool is capable of setting rivets from 1/8”-3/16”.
Quick and easy jaw service without tools.
The 5250A In-Line Riveter offers a range of features contributing to new standards in operator comfort and ease of movement. This style of setting tool accommodates the natural movements associated with vertical riveting operations at assembly benches or work stations. The 5251A offers a reduced nose housing diameter for limited access applications. The MCS model is equipped with a large capacity remote mandrel collection container (MCS5000)
Ideal for site and maintenance work, the cordless 12 Volt MCS 5800 also expands options on the production line allowing blind rivets to be installed at assembly stations where there is no convenient available air supply.
Designed and constructed to withstand industrial conditions, the MCS 5800 is easy to use, well balanced and comfortable. The high-capacity, rechargeable battery pack has the endurance to set up to 1900 rivets and can be recharged in just an hour
POP® rivets sizes where power is not available. Durable cast body construction and long handles make it easier to set up to a 1/4" diameter rivet in all materials. Long 5.9" (15mm) nose housing improves access and versatility. Equipped with wrench & nosepieces to set 1/8", 5/32", 3/16",1/4" standard rivets and 1/4" T-Rivet®.
All steel compact design linkage for improved strength and longevity this manual tool is ideal where lateral space is limited. Features a stroke adjustment lock-nut on the nose housing to set up to 1/4" rivets. Includes interchangeable 1/8", 5/32", 3/16" and 1/4" nosepieces and wrench.
Plug for 3/16" Aluminum Rivet