- PEM® Self-Clinching Fasteners
- ATLAS® Brand Blind Threaded Rivets
- Panel and Access Hardware
- Large Knob, Spring-Loaded
- Low Profile Knob, Spring-loaded
- Screw Head, Spring-loaded
- Screw Head, Spring-loaded, compact
- Screw Head, no Spring
- Tool only, Spring-loaded
- Tool only, Flush Mounted, no Spring
- Tool only, Spinning Clinch Bolt
- For Installing into Stainless
- Locating Pin, Spring-loaded
- Captive Screws, Broaching
- Heat Sink Mounting System
- ReelFast® Surface Mount Spring-Loaded Panel Fastener
- Standoffs and Spacers
- Concealed-Head Standoffs
- Keyhole® Standoffs - Type SKC
- Blind, Threaded Standoffs
- Standoffs, Thru-Hole, Threaded and Unthreaded
- Standoffs for Installing Into Stainless (all)
- Thin Sheet, Thru-Hole Standoffs
- Snap-Top® Standoffs
- Grounding Standoffs
- Close to Edge Standoffs
- Self-clinching microPEM® Standoffs
- Inserts for
- Installation Tools and Repair Kits
- Heli-Coil™ Wire Inserts
- Precision Ball Bearing Slides
- Fasteners for Mounting into Printed Circuit Boards
- Captive Screws, Broaching - Type PFK
- Captive Screws, Surface Mount
- Captive Screws, other
- Nuts, Broaching
- Nuts and Spacers/Standoffs, Surface Mount
- Standoffs, Broaching
- Standoffs, SNAPTOP® - Type KSSB
- Standoffs, Flare Mount - Type KFB3
- Studs, Broaching - Type KFH
- Right Angle Fastener - Type SMTRA
- ReelFast® microPEM® Surface Mount Nuts / Standoffs
- ReelFast® Surface Mount Spring-Loaded Panel Fastener - Type SMTPFLSM™
- microPEM® TackSert® Inserts
- Weld Nuts
- nuts, bolts & screws
- glides, leveling devices, isolaters & machinery mounts
- assembly hardware standoffs, spacers, & finishing supplies
- knobs, handles & hinges
- bearing seals, gasketing & plastic bearings
- quick access fasteners, latches & spring devices
- lock bolts & rivets
- standard hardware
The Ultraseal Pipe Thread Insert is an innovative design that provides a pressure tight seal over a broad range of operating temperatures.
Ultraseal Pipe Thread Inserts are designed to be installed after molding using either ultrasonics or heat. They pro vide the high performance strength values of molded-in inserts while still retaining all the economical advantages of insert installation after molding.
The O-Ring is the key feature that provides the pressure tight seal. Material: 30% Glass filled nylon 6/6.
It withstands 600°F installation temperature and will function at operating temperatures up to 400°F. When installed into the recommended hole size it will offer a high performance seal between the plastic and the insert.
- Provides a pressure tight assembly
- Easy installation and self alignment
- Exceeds rotational and tensile requirements
Assembly Strength Data
Dodge Ultraseal Pipe Thread Inserts provide high tensile and torque loads in addition to their sealing features. The combination of diagonal knurls and undercuts provides a unique anchoring arrangement. Average test values are for reference purposes.
Dodge offers compression limiters for applications where the tightening load of the bolt or screw will com press, crack or otherwise damage the plastic component. Compression limiters are non-threaded bushings made of various materials. They are designed with various knurl configurations and undercuts in order to meet the strength requirements of the specific application. These inserts can be installed with heat or ultrasonics, or they can be pressed in place. Our Dodge Applications Engineers are available and ready to assist you in the design and development of the optimum bushing for your application. We can also provide sample parts and test data.
- Eliminate cracking of plastic parts due to bolt load
- Can be pressed in or installed with heat or ultrasonics
- Custom designed for each application
The Jack Nut Threaded Insert is an economical blind fastener designed for assembly-line use in thin, soft, or brittle materials. When tightened, the body collapses to form legs which grip the inside of the mounting surface, leaving a permanent, reusable threaded insert. Available in steel, brass, and steel with PVC or Raintite® coating.
Standard Jack Nut Threaded Inserts are manufactured of steel with commercial zinc plating. Brass is available upon special request (brass requires a 50,000 piece minimum order).
All Jack Nut threaded inserts can be supplied with coated flanges. Two types of coatings are offered. The first, called Raintite® is used for sealing ambient moisture. The second is a hard plastic coating (PVC) which is used in areas where additional protection is needed against scratching (for example, painted panels). Both can also assist with galvanic corrosion concerns.
The Well-Nut Threaded Insert is a flanged neoprene bushing with a brass machine nut molded into one end. Tightening a conventional machine screw thread in the brass nut causes the insert to expand, making a secure fastening. Available in a variety of rubber compounds for a full range of automotive and industrial environments.